Fairfield Class of "93"

Welcome to the FHS Class of 93 web blog!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

WE NEED MONEY!

Sept. 25 - 26 - Fairfield Pippenfest -
This will be a key date for all of you to mark down. We will be having not one, but two fund raisers this weekend. I have been working on getting 50/50 tickets printed and we will be able to sell these and make a good amount of money. Also I would like to have a second stand to do something........I need some suggestions please. If you would like to help with this please let me know. I would like to make our next reunion as good as the last!

D.

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Doc Holiday said...

Well then I think that a few of us should paint ourselves up like the "Blue man group" and dance throught the streets for money.....well on second thought.


D.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Doc Holiday said...

I am all for having the kids to something...but maybe not the class reunion. I can plan out.. lets say....a picnic this year for all the class to bring there kids. We could have that in G-Burg which is close and all bring a covered dish.........thought....anyone....anyone.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home